Active SME support across borders
Tuesday 7 July 2015
- Life Cooperative
Matthijs Plijnaar was hired by the Campus to help shape Enterprise Europe Network for Healthy Ageing SMEs.
We help entrepreneurs make the most of their opportunities, by offering (mostly free) services through our international desk.
The international desk
The International Desk initiates and facilities international projects between organization (knowledge institutions and companies) on and around campus and external international partners. Next to business relation in China, Scanbalt region and USA, the International Desk has also a sub-location in Oldenburg, Germany.
- Going international: When you expand your business to another country, you need competent and trustworthy partners. The Healthy Ageing Campus can help you find them through the Enterprise Europe Network. The business database contains over 23.000 company profiles and allows you to find potential business partners We will also facilitate a meeting in person at our matchmaking events.
- Access to finance: Getting finance can be a big challenge for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Do you know who offers venture capital or loans in your region, your country or in Europe? What’s the best way to sell your business plan to investors? The Enterprise Europe Network experts of the Healthy Ageing Campus can help you evaluate your company's financial situation and source the right support. We will help your company to get the finance it needs to start-up and/or grow: venture capital; loans; tax credits / fiscal opportunities; public financial aid.
- Research funding: Taking part in an EU-funded research project is a great way to boost your company's competitiveness. The Healthy Ageing Campus can help you get there. Our experts will help you identify your needs and potential, and connect you with the right partners in the Network for successful projects.
- Office space / real-estate solutions: Having short lines of communication with your foreign partners and customers is extremely important. The Healthy Ageing Campus has lots of experience with office space and real estate solutions, also abroad.
- Intellectual property, patents and technology transfer: If you have a technology for others or need a technology from others, the Healthy Ageing Campus can help you. We offer a large range of Technology Transfer skills together with the Business Generator Groningen. The platform of Enterprise Europe Network allows for easier international technology transfer.
- Advice on EU law and standards: Do you need information about how EU laws and regulations affect your business? The Enterprise Europe Network experts of the Healthy Ageing Campus can help you find your way through the legal maze and make it easier to sell your product or service in another EU country.
Focus areasLife Cooperative
Tuesday 7 August 2018
AGILeBiotics further develops novel antibiotics
Monday 30 July 2018
Worldwide cooperation agreement InnoCore Pharmaceuticals a..
Thursday 5 July 2018
Covenant Personalized & Customized Health also signed..
Friday 15 June 2018
Start signal for innovative entrepreneurs during SME Netw..
Wednesday 13 June 2018
Tuesday 5 June 2018
Campus Groningen fastest growing Campus in the Netherlands
Friday 23 March 2018
Polyganics is developing a special brain patch
Wednesday 14 March 2018
The Life Cooperative in full swing during Bio Europe Sprin..
Tuesday 27 February 2018
Companies working together in the Life Cooperative. It wor..
Thursday 15 February 2018
Ofichem wants you! Vacancy for QA Officer